Monday, September 9, 2013

Sept Pike

My son gave me a hard time about getting out fishing with him one more time before the salmon/steelhead season start. So I kidded him back with being soft and not coming out for some extreme fishing in the fall.
Here is a small video on our day out with Kory catching a couple pike. I stuck with my fly rod and had 3 hits but just having one heck of a time hooking up with these toothy critters. He wanted to name this post as kicking dad's ass but being the owner of this blog I will stick to Sept. Pike.



 

Sept Pike from Just An Aging Steelheader on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that kids got some damn skills hope his old man was taking notes......Great day with Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...I agree with the Kid! Dad needs to pay attention. ;0)

    ReplyDelete